quarta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2019

Baby Blue


Baby Blue
everything turns blue in our lives
The sky welcomes our tears and smiles
tears become raindrops
to keep always fruitful soil
and the smiles are shining stars
and reflecting its brightness below
as we contemplate another day lived
Baby Blue
that his blue jacket
Keep a vacant pocket
for me to post a poem
and that the jeans
which ever is more beautiful
cross my path
with the fascination of a unique landscape
Baby Blue
turns blue with gold and red flame
burning me inside
hold the wind of my impatience
Pour the tea
a generous coffee in china cup
and with me ...
this new day
which begins and I want to see and feel
even more blue!
Carlos Roberto Gutierrez
pintura Marcel Garbi

Nenhuma descrição de foto disponível.

Nenhum comentário:

Salve